Links and Resources - Motorcycle clubs
- BC Coalition of Motorcyclists (BCCOM)
- A political lobbyist group dealing with motorcycle issues on the various levels with the provincial government of British Columbia, Canada.
- Canadian Motorcycle Cruisers - CMC Prince George Chapter
- A Canadian social riding club, which was founded in 2006, with chapters having a variety of events. Members come with years and thousands of kilometers of riding experience. This is also a family based riding club with all members of the family being welcome at most events. Every kind of motorcycle is welcome in the riding club, for the mandate is: It doesn't matter the brand, as long as you ride! This club has three simple rules: no alcohol on group rides; ride safely; and always be nice and have fun!
- Christian Motorcycle Association - Wings of Wind Prince George Chapter
- Wings Of Wind is a Chapter of the Christian Motorcyclists Association, which is based out of Prince George, British Columbia, Canada, is a non-profit, interdenominational Christian organization, dedicated to reaching people for Christ in the highways and byways through motorcycling. The CMA is not a club but a ministry, with a Ministry Team program that is designed to make ministers out of members. With being involved in motorcycling events all across Canada, the Seasons of Refreshing conferences, conducted by our CMA staff evangelist, prepare our members for ministry in the coming rally season.
- Gold Wing Riders - Prince George Chapter
- The GWRRA Chapter of BC-P in Prince George, BC, Canada is the newest chapter of the Gold Wing Road Riders Association.
They like to hear other stories of people's trips, and enjoy sharing your time while you visit Prince George.
- Prince George H.O.G.
- Prince George H.O.G. was formed in 1984. Their main charity is Muscular Dystrophy Canada which they support with the annual Muscle Run Ride. From Spring to Fall, they offer weekly rides for those interested.
- Harley Davidson of Prince George, BC
- Since the late 1980s Harley-Davidson of Prince George's has been Northern British Columbia's largest Harley-Davidson Motorcycle sales and service center. Their knowledgeable staff is dedicated to making your Harley-Davidson or Buell experience the best it could possibly be, and the store features a huge selection of genuine parts and accessories for your Harley-Davidson Motorcycle. They also carry the latest in motorcycle riding gear and street apparel with a great selection for everyone in your riding family.
- Prince George Vintage Motorcycle Club
- The Prince George Vintage Motorcycle Club was formed by a like-minded group of motorcycle riders, restorers, racers, and enthusiasts. As long as your ride has two wheels and resembles a motorcycle, if it's 50cc or 1200cc, or even if it's an Ariel or a Zundapp, it's welcome here. Riders of all ages and all walks of life are welcome (of course it helps if you have a motorcycle license).
Formed on the 19th January 2004 at Riley's Cafe in the Day's Inn Hotel, in Prince George, BC, 20 (or so) people (new friends) met to discuss the formation of an association of riders, which is how the Prince George Vintage Motorcycle Club began.
- Women In The Wind - Saddle Bags Chapter Prince George
- The "Saddlebags Chapter" was started in 2009 in Prince George, BC, and is a private, non-profit corporation that welcomes all makes of motorcycles, and women from all walks of life.. The riding season is typically from April to October, but is often stretched further. The objective is to ride as much as possible, and to have fun doing it. Monthly meetings are used to plan to ride together at least one evening per week during the riding season, with some overnight and/or weekend rides. During the "off season" there are monthly get-togethers as well.